|This page was generated automatically from The Delphi Super Page archive. If you have any remarks concerning this page please do not hesitate to mail me.|
In your mail please do refer to your unique DSP author ID which is 0004205. This helps me to locate your data records in DSP databse.
|[ BSX_TPasswordEdit_V101.exe ] [ 201,708 bytes ]|| [ Freeware ] [ With Source ]|
[ D5 ]
|component solve the following problem:|
* If you use a normal EDIT-Components with the PasswordChar-Property, then can any person with a litte programmer-spends or a little program like read the correct word behind the "*****"-Display! This components save the right text into a new variable and set the Text-Property only with Password-Char-Property.
* Edit-Components with really Password-Support
* If PasswortChar-Property is #0 then this components works as normal TEdit
* If you will be changed the password then you can do it, with the INSERT-Key into the BSXPasswordEdit-Component
* Additional Properties: InputboxPrompt: Promptext for Change-Value-Inputbox
PasswordColor: Background-Color for Password-State
Added: 6-04-2004 | Version: 1.01 | Downloads: 318/318/6
|© 1995-2006 Robert M. Czerwinski ( The Delphi Super Page a.k.a. DSP ).|
All rights reserved.