|This page was generated automatically from The Delphi Super Page archive. If you have any remarks concerning this page please do not hesitate to mail me.|
In your mail please do refer to your unique DSP author ID which is 0004025. This helps me to locate your data records in DSP databse.
|[ adcalc.zip ] [ 298,956 bytes ]|| [ Shareware ] [ No Source ]|
[ D4 | D5 | D6 | D7 ]
A fast run-time expression evaluator manipulating on 5 type.
- 5 base type - Integer, Extended, Boolean, String, DateTime;
- Arithmetic operators ( +, -, *, /, Div, Mod, ^ );
- Comparison operators ( >, <, =, <>, >=, <= ) for all types;
- Logical operators for boolean types (And, Or, Xor);
- Recognition of expression's type;
- Multilevel If - Then - Else statement;
- 47 build in functions;
- Unlimited amount of On-Event evaluated functions and variables;
- Unlimited amount of run-time defined functions and variables;
- Declaration of functions with or without parameters;
- Using field names of dataset as variables;
- Pseudo compilation of text for fast repeated evaluation;
- Scientific floating point notations ( 1.2e-3 );
- Full error handling;
- Comments in a text of expression;
- Customizable String/Comment signs;
- Denotation of two StringSignes in string as one sign;
- String constant with DateTime format as DateTime constant;
- Multilevel calling of subexpressions in evaluated On-Events;
- Saving library of variables and functions in a file;
- Initialization of variables using expressions in an one text box;
- Links between variables of application and run-time variables;
- High speed (12 000 - 60 000 evaluations per sec. on 2ghz CPU);
- Full help and demo.
Price $60 with source. [more]
Requires the components DList v1.33 and Reader v3.01 distributed for free with sources.
Added: 9-08-1999/12-02-2003 | Version: 5.22 | Downloads: 6720/5154/43
|[ reader.zip ] [ 37,311 bytes ]|| [ Freeware ] [ With Source ]|
[ D3 | D4 | D5 | D6 | D7 ]
This non visual component can be used for fast syntactical parsing of texts. On base of preliminary registration of delimiters and key words together with the properties, in turn extracts from any text these elements together with the properties. There are 6 statuses of element: Word, Integer, StandardNumber, ScientificNumber, KeyWord, Delimiter. Also is possible to use wildcards for registration of key words and delimiters. [more]
Requires the component DList v1.33 distributed for free.
Added: 14-05-2000/21-01-2003 | Version: 3.01 | Downloads: 3922/3887/16
|[ paintgrd.zip ] [ 32,181 bytes ]|| [ Freeware ] [ No Source ]|
[ D3 | D4 | D5 | D6 | D7 ]
|Paint Grid Components.|
The package includes two components: PaintBoxGrid and BitmapGrid
for construction of dynamic grids by auto scaling and decent numbering for drawing 2D charts on it.
Numbering happens by ranges of 1eX, 2eX and 5eX from zero.
Also there are Events for Labels modification possibilities.
THE SOURCE CODE IS AVAILABLE ON HOME PAGE!
Added: 21-10-2002/17-02-2003 | Version: 1.0 | Downloads: 2560/2511/20
|© 1995-2006 Robert M. Czerwinski ( The Delphi Super Page a.k.a. DSP ).|
All rights reserved.