|This page was generated automatically from The Delphi Super Page archive. If you have any remarks concerning this page please do not hesitate to mail me.|
In your mail please do refer to your unique DSP author ID which is 0004022. This helps me to locate your data records in DSP databse.
|Heelana.Com (Nick Reinschmidt)||[email]||[Home]|
|[ link: hlresizer11_eval.zip ] [ size n/a ]|| [ Shareware ] [ With Source ]|
[ D5 | D6 | C5 | C6 ]
|ThlResizer is a nonvisual VCL component for Delphi/C++Builder that is used to resize forms or other VCL controls in an animated fashion. Either horizontally, vertically or both at the same time. Examples include resizing a dialog to show/hide detail information or zooming of pictures or text fields and many more.|
Included are a runtime and a design time version of the component package, html documentation and detailed install/uninstall instructions. The registered version comes with all source files!
Visit the homepage for gif animations, screenshots and demo executables!
Currently supported: Delphi 5/6, C++Builder 5/6
Added: 14-10-2002 | Version: 1.1 | Downloads: n/a
|[ link: hlrockerswitch11_eval.zip ] [ size n/a ]|| [ Shareware ] [ With Source ]|
[ D5 | D6 | C5 | C6 ]
|ThlRockerSwitch is a very flexible software rocker switch control. Its functionality is similar to a CheckBox control. Instead of a checked/unchecked state it provides an On/Off property which is recognizable by its (optional) LED indicator. Typical real-world applications include light and power supply switches.|
- horizontal or vertical orientation
- freely move around the LED or just leave it centered
- four LED styles: rectangle, diamond, ellipse (circle) or no LED
- by default the switch colors seamlessly integrate with the current Windows system color scheme
- all switch colors are customizable to fit a Non-Windows color scheme
- LED colors are customizable
- optional focus rectangle
The control also implements three important GUI design aspects every button style control should follow:
- the assigned action (click event) is not performed before MouseUp
- the control alters its appearance on MouseDown to give the user a visual feedback
- the user may cancel the action by moving the (pressed) mouse outside the control rectangle
The component comes with html help and detailed install/uninstall instructions.
For screenshots and demos visit the homepage!
Added: 17-12-2002 | Version: 1.1 | Downloads: n/a
|[ link: hldipswitch14_eval.zip ] [ size n/a ]|| [ Shareware ] [ With Source ]|
[ D5 | D6 | C5 | C6 ]
|This package contains two components: ThlDipSwitch, a single switch control, and ThlDipSwitchPanel, a configurable bank of switches.|
ThlDipSwitch may for example be used to control on/off, open/closed or muted/unmutes states. To ease the work with many of those quantities use ThlDipSwitchPanel. Use it to switch on/off lights and machines, open/close doors and locks, or mute sound tracks in musical applications.
Both components are customizable in all colors, bevel styles, margins, etc..
Have a look at this example screenshot
The package comes with html help and detailed install/uninstall instructions.
Currently supported: Delphi 5/6, C++Builder 5/6, (Delphi7 should work but you would need the sources to recompile it)
Added: 25-03-2003 | Version: 1.4 | Downloads: n/a
|[ link: hlSkinButton1_1Eval.zip ] [ size n/a ]|| [ Shareware ] [ With Source ]|
[ D5 | D6 | C5 ]
|ThlSkinButton is a skinnable VCL button component.|
No doubt, there are already many implementations of skin buttons. I wrote this one to cover certain aspects I did not find all combined in other implementations:
1) Several instances of the button can share a single bitmap resource, thus keeping the executable file small
2) If the bitmaps include transparent areas, specified by a TransparentColor property, the button applies a region to clip those areas. This way the button is also functionally transparent, i.e. mouse clicks in those areas are ignored. When no TransparentColor is specified no region is applied making the button more efficient
3) The button takes care of scaling when run on a system with different system font sizes
4) The button can be configured to act like a toggle switch with an Active property. This is a more suitable alternative to check boxes for simulating things like power supply switches etc.
5) Optional focus rectangle with variable indentation
6) Optional caption drawn by the button if none is included in the skin
The package includes projects for C++Builder 5/6, Delphi 5/6, example bitmaps, html documentation and detailed installation instruction.
C++Builder 6 is supported too!
Added: 15-12-2003 | Version: 1.1 | Downloads: n/a
|[ link: hlSkinButton1_3Eval.zip ] [ size n/a ]|| [ Shareware ] [ With Source ]|
[ D5 | D6 | D7 | C5 | C6 ]
|ThlSkinButton is a skinnable VCL button component. Beyond providing basic button functionality version 1.3 now includes many new specific features requested by customers. The following list provides an overview of the most important features: 1) support for Unicode captions 2) support for all graphic types that are supported by the TPicture/TImage classes (f.e. png if installed) 3) transparency is implemented with Windows regions. This way the button is also functionally transparent, i.e. mouse clicks in transparent areas are ignored 4) several instances can share the same graphic source, f.e. a TImage component, what keeps the executable file smaller 5) ThlSkinButton can work as a standard button or as a toggle switch with a Checked property 6) the appearance of the (optional) focus rectangle is configurable in position and indentation 7) the (optional) caption is configurable in alignment, position and color for each button state 8) support for VCL actions 9) automatic scaling on systems with different font sizes, if desired The package includes projects for C++Builder 5/6, Delphi 5/6/7, example graphics, html documentation and detailed installation instruction.|
Delphi 7 and C++Builder 6 is supported too!
Added: 7-03-2005 | Version: 1.3 | Downloads: n/a
|© 1995-2006 Robert M. Czerwinski ( The Delphi Super Page a.k.a. DSP ).|
All rights reserved.