|This page was generated automatically from The Delphi Super Page archive. If you have any remarks concerning this page please do not hesitate to mail me.|
In your mail please do refer to your unique DSP author ID which is 0003665. This helps me to locate your data records in DSP databse.
|Grzegorz Pacyna (Grzegorz Pacyna)||[email]||[Home]|
|[ gbasepck.zip ] [ 194,494 bytes ]|| [ Freeware ] [ No Source ]|
[ D5 ]
|Many database components are inherited from Borland's data-access components. |
Do you own the legal buyed database components and engine?
If you are only "delphi 5 standard" owner, this relational database is for You.
- This database is standalone, not based on BDE or another engines, need no Borland's data-access libraries to have,
- You don't need install additional files for your enduser program,
- You have the quick access to stored data through indexes, finding and filtering methods,
- You can store all types of data (new: you can store files as well as another type data),
- You have for your disposal the main non-visual components, and visual data-aware controls: StringGrid, Edit, Label, ListBox, CheckListBox, ComboBox, Memo, RichEdit, ScrollPositioner, UpDownPositioner, ImgPositioner, MapPositioner,
- The GBaseCreator (tool program), the help and examples are included also.
- This FREE version has limitation:You can use only up to 500 records in one table,
- The PRO version (look at homepage) has no limitation and free update.
Added: 18-02-2001/20-08-2001 | Version: 2.0 | Downloads: 1225/1211/1
|© 1995-2006 Robert M. Czerwinski ( The Delphi Super Page a.k.a. DSP ).|
All rights reserved.