|Application installer for Windows 95/98/NT4/2000. |
Check homepage for new version.
- All distribution package is going in one exe-file. At its installation it is not required anything else.
- For packing data can use not only ZIP, but also the compression system of the well-known archiver RAR.
- Supports several languages in the created distribution packages. The installation script can depend on the chosen language.
- Checks the versions and dates of copied files.
- Can replace in-use (locked by system) files.
- Correctly works both in Windows 9x, and in Windows NT. The installation script can adjusts depending on a Windows platform.
- Can make changes in the registry.
- Can make changes in the ini-files.
- Can create groups and shortcuts in the "Main menu".
- Can register OLE/ActiveX servers.
- Can register fonts.
- Can execute external programs.
- Correctly installs/uninstalls shared files.
- Automatically determines a location of the various system directories ("Desktop", "Program Files", "Startup" etc.).
- Has tuning user interface (colors, fonts, bitmaps,...).
- Contains several predefined dialogs ("Welcome", "License agreement" etc.).
- It is possible to set, what dialogs to show, and also to define the order of their occurrence.
- During installation it automatically determines, whether is necessary reboot. If yes, after application's install it reboots the computer (if the user wants this, of course).
- The automatic removing of the installed application is possible (if the uninstall program is included to the distribution package).
- Setting password on the distribution package is possible.
- The size of the distribution package grows on 70-80 KB in comparison with simple archiving (on 100 KB, if uninstaller is included to the package).
Added: 25-04-2000/23-06-2000 | Version: 1.5 | Downloads: 2874/2848/3