This unit provides various components, classes and routines for handling Windows shell folders.
- a component that provides information about a specified special shell folder,
- a class that enumerates all the special shell folders,
- routines to manipulate special shell folder information,
- a component that encapsulates the Windows Browse for Folder dialog box and permits a large degree of customization,
- a property editor for special shell folder identifiers.
A OpenHelp compatible help file is included for integration with Delphi 4 to 7 IDEs. Help file can be used idenpendently with Delphi 2005/6.
A fully documented demo program is included.
Update info: [more]
Release 2.2.2enables compilation with Delphi 2005/6 and fixes range check bug in demo project.
Release 2.2.1 fixes a property editor bug.
Release 2.2 adds support for 'new style' browse dialog, improves help and provides further special folder ids.
Release 2.1 adds support for further shell folders and removes Delphi 6/7 compiler warnings.
Release 2 fixes some bugs on NT OSs, provides extended display options, adds further event handlers for Browse for Folders dialog box, adds support for Delphi 6 & 7 and adds a demo application.
Added: 13-05-2001/28-12-2005 | Version: 2.2.2 | Downloads: 3239/3223/41