|C++ Builder 5.0x freeware|
|[ AlphaBlendC5C6.zip ] [ 90,956 bytes ]|| [ Freeware ] [ No Source ]|
[ C5 | C6 ]
|Create splash screen? How B-O-R-I-N-G !|
If that's what you have in mind, then this Xtrimsoft component is THE component you've been dreaming for! It takes away the hassles of having to create a splash screen for your program. Create a picture, and assign to this component. 2 lines of coding are all you need - BlendIn() and BlendOut().
Updates / Features :
1) Like the splash screen of 3DMark2000, it alphablends with desktop (fades in and out).
2) Utilizes the MMX instructions where possible.
3) Uses an extremely fast algorithm to blend if MMX hardware is not present (for CPUs optimized for 32-bit, ie. Pentium PRO, non-MMX is almost as fast as MMX at the same clock speed).
4) Runs on Windows 98/98SE/ME/NT4sp4/NT4sp5/2000/XP.
5) Ease of use - 2 lines of coding!
6) Uses TGraphics component to store picture - assign picture like you've always been doing for TImage!
7) Bugs fixed!!! All known bugs from previous version has been fixed.
8) Includes a demo that shows how easy it is to use this component.
9) It's FREE!!!
*** NEW *** - Supports C6!!!
So, time to update your program splash screen?
Added: 20-08-2000/3-05-2004 | Version: 2.0 | Downloads: 2230/2225/10
Compatible files: [ C4 ]
|[ formsc.zip ] [ 10,387 bytes ]|| [ Freeware ] [ With Source ]|
[ C1 | C3 | C4 | C5 ]
|An extension to the forms VCL unit to center forms/dialogs relative to their parent window, add multi-monitor support, minimize/restore your application with animation and sounds (for C++Builder 1/3/4), optionally minimize forms to the taskbar, and fix various other VCL annoyances. [more]|
Added: 15-11-1998/20-08-2001 | Version: 1.20 | Downloads: 4081/2850/3
© 1995-2006 Robert M. Czerwinski ( The Delphi Super Page a.k.a. DSP ).
All rights reserved.