Use DBManager to manage all oracle
objects, it replace in only one tool all packs from Enterprise Manager, and more features
- Session Monitor with details ( Sql
runing, objects used, statistics, kill session, etc)
- Lock Monitor showing who is
locking object, machine, username, lock type,
- Show Segment Fragmentation from
tablespaces and graphic location from object.
- I/O Monitor with Charts
- Job Monitor to Manage submited jobs ,
You can see executions, fails and change properties
- Process monitor, usefull for a SO kill
like UNIX kill or OraKill on NT
- Charts from SGA Status.
- Charts from Block buffers Area
- Database Statistics
- Non Documented Oracle Parameters
- Multiple SQL Windows execution with
reserved words in HighLight.
- EasyExecution Plan
- View All Object Estructures like,
Table, indexes, constraints, links, sequences,etc
- Export Query Results to Text File.
- Generate Reports from query results
Make a Download and sees
yourselves DbManager advantages.
Any Question? Order? Send us a Mail
Dbmanager does not need
installation, only a sql*net or Net8 compatible.
It Works with
- Any Oracle 7.3.x,8.0.x or 8i
- Any SqlNet 2.3.x, Net8 or net8i
thanks for visiting our site
DbManger was developed using: