Program is FREEWARE, you are FREE to use this text until sign of my authority, which is mandatory, is present in source text.
Created in Delphi4. It might work in other versions, although not tested.
To use this amazing thing:
1. Add her to the project by pressing Shift+F11 or selecting "Project/Add to project...";
2. Add her name to uses clause;
3. Start preparing document with call to BeginPrint procedure;
4. Print some plain text by calling to Print (no carrige return) or Println (with carrige return) procedures;
5. Stop preparing document and see what you do by calling EndPrint procedure. For real printing press the upper-right button.
You might use other formatting routines:
LBrush - to align string to left with fixed width;
RBrush - to align string to right with fixed width;
CBrush - to align string to center with fixed width;
Fill - to form string of given width filled with specified character.