hbTapi Components is a collection of easy to use Delphi VCL components allowing
object-based access to the Microsoft Telephony API (TAPI).
Just a few features of hbTapi Components:
- Support multiple phones, lines, calls per line, and multiple addresses
- Enumerate installed line and phone devices
- Discover device hardware capabilities
- Complete call control
- Make Call - Dial full or partial number
- Call progress messages and call state
- Translate telephone number - Using dialing properties
- Display CallerID information - Name, number
- Detect ringing, busy, connect, disconnect, and much more...
- Use Hold, Unhold, Park, Transfer, Redirect and more...
- Use Conference Calling, Three Way Calls and more...
- Detect/Generate DTMF tones - local and remote party key presses
- Enumerate Location Names
- Get/set Current Location, Country Code, ...
- Control speakerphones,handsets and headsets
- Control display, buttons and lamps
- Create "Assisted Telephony" applications
- Send/Receive binary data
- Playback/Recording of wave audio files
Further information at: www.commso.com