Toolbar97 is a dockable toolbar component for Delphi 2.0, 3.0, and C++Builder that
features the new Office 97 look and behavior. Some of its features include:
- Toolbars can be dragged and docked to any side of a form, or can be left floating.
Multiple toolbars can lined up side-by-side or in rows.
- Full source code for customization if necessary.
- Includes a TToolbarButton97 control that looks and works just like the buttons in Office
- Includes a TEdit97 control for creating Office 97-style edit controls on toolbars.
- Ability to save and load its position from the registry.
- Tested and certified to work on Windows 95, NT 4.0, and 3.51, without requiring
the new COMCTL32.DLL, unlike Delphi 3's TToolBar and TCoolBar components.
- 100% native VCL code. No bulky OCX's.
Click here to go the the Toolbar97 home page.