WordShare for Delphi
WordShare is a Delphi (16 and 32 bit versions) component suite which
centralizes all strings used in an application inside a repository. Centralizing
the strings used in an application helps standardize the terminology across
multiple forms. Furthermore, the central repository supports multiple language.
WordShare is freeware including full source code, but requires the Spider
Container and Persistent classes for Delphi.
What WordShare offers:
- Design-time and run-time translations.
- Includes descendants of many common VCL components to replace the Caption
- Allows the end user to customize the applications terminology with
the WordShare string editor. The end user may even add an entirely new
- Translates menus (main and popup) at design time. Short-cut characters
are automatically generated for each menu item.
- Includes message box replacements for multilingual support.