Clock3DLib for Borland C++ Builder 6.0
TClock3D Version 1.0 (Build R.18.104.22.168 and D.22.214.171.124)
Copyright © 2003 by Alper YAZGAN
All rights reserved.
This freeware version of the component package may be used and copied freely.
The component TClock3D is a digital clock component with interesting features. It was written completely in BC++Builder 6.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, comments or suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org .
You can download the latest version from Delphi Super Page and Torry's Delphi Pages.
- Currently I do not think about releasing the source code.
- The component was tested with Borland C++ Builder Version 6.0 running on WinXP, Win2000 Pro.
- Actually I wrote the main code in Java (my applet and a sample is included in this library) with great impressions from Bennet's Java Applet. I want to thank him for his great job and influence on me. His job can be found on his java pages.
Files in this archive:
Main Library Files
Clock3DLib/Lib/Clock3DRLib.bpi - Runtime Library
Clock3DLib/Lib/Clock3DDLib.bpi - Designtime Library
Clock3DLib/Java/3DClock.html - Java Applet Sample
Clock3DLib/Java/Clock3D.jar - My Java Applet
Installation into BC++Builder 6:
- Select Tools | Environment Options... on the menu bar. Go to Library tab and add the full path of your Clock3DLib directory to the Library Path field if you have not already done so. Click OK.
- Select Component | Install Packages... on the menu bar. Click the Add... button, locate the file Clock3DDLib.bpl in your Clock3DLib directory, and click Open. Click OK. Once you have Clock3DDLib installed, the component goes into the page Freeware in your BC++Builder's component palette.
- Clock3DDLib.bpl is the designtime library where Clock3DRLib.bpl is the runtime one.
- __property bool Active;
This property is to start and stop the drawing thread.
- __property TClock3DAbout About;
This property is available only at design-time, shows the version information.
- __property TPicture *BackgroundImage;
Background image of the clock.
- __property TColor ClockColor;
This property allows you to set the color of clock digits.
- __property int ClockDistance;
A measurement for the distance between the monitor screen and the clock. The smaller this number, the closer (and larger) the clock appears.
- __property THourStyle ClockHourStyle;
This property is to set 12 or 24 hour style.
- __property int ClockRadius;
For RingShaped Clock, the radius of the circle on which the clock digit's pixels are projected.
- __property TClockStyle ClockStyle;
This property allows you to set the style of the clock (RingShaped Clock or Twisted Clock).
- __property int FramesPerSecond;
The number of frames to be painted per second.
- __property int ImageSourcePointX; __property int ImageSourcePointY;
The source point of background image.
- __property int IRotX; __property int IRotY; __property int IRotZ;
The inital angle of rotation around the x-axis, y-axis or z-axis respectively.
- __property int PixDistance;
The distance between two pixels. For RingShaped Clock, this is in vertical direction, for Twisted Clock ,style in vertical and horizontal direction.
- __property int PixelAngle;
For RingShaped Clock, the angle between two horizontally adjascent pixels, for Twisted Clock, the amount of twist between two pixels..
- __property TThreadPriority Priority;
This property allows you to set the priority of internal drawing thread.
- __property double RotX; __property double RotY; __property double RotZ;
The speed of rotation around the x-axis, y-axis or z-axis respectively (in degrees/frame).
- __property bool Stretched;
This property allows you to stretch the background image to fit into the area defined by component's width and height.
- 1.0 Initial Release, 29.Apr.2003
No bugs or known issues recorded yet.
THIS SOFTWARE AND THE ACCOMPANYING FILES ARE DISTRIBUTED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES AS TO PERFORMANCE OR MERCHANTABILITY OR ANY OTHER WARRANTIES WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
Because of the various hardware and software environments this software may be put into,
NO WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE IS OFFERED.THE AUTHOR OF THIS SOFTWARE (Alper YAZGAN) CANNOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGE ARISING THROUGH INSTALLATION ANDOR USE OF THE SOFTWARE.