LMD SearchPack 2.X for Delphi / CBuilder
(© by LMD Innovative, (http://www.lmd.de or http://www.lmdtools.com)
LMD SearchPack 2.X is a collection of 3 native VCL components that can be compiled into your application royalty free. The included controls help you to integrate advanced search features (e.g. for text snippets or HTML files) including support for wildcards or AND, OR, NEAR and NOT operators.
- Operating System and hardware requirements depend on the installed Delphi/C++ Builder version.
- Support for Delphi/C++ Builder version 5 and higher.
- Required Space: 1 to 4 MB, depends on selected installation options.
- Media Type: Online only
- Documentation: Includes online help files for Delphi/C++ Builder integration.
- Includes 3 controls for integating advanced text search capabilities into your projects including support of AND, OR, NEAR and NOT operators
- Full sourcecode of library
- Extensive demo projects with sourcecode
- Free updates via Internet (Version 2.X)
- Free technical support via newsgroup (news.lmdtools.com), e-mail, fax or mail
- Also available as part of LMD-Tools 7 Professional or CE (Complete Edition)
New in version 2 (among other features)
- New! TLMDDBRefine: Ready to use control for searching a database field using complex search expressions
- New! TLMDSearchFileGrep: Advanced file grep control with enhanced search features for file content.
- New! Visual Search Builder dialog allows enduser to create search expressions visually
- Improved! TLMDRefine control supports now searches in stream objects
- Improved! New search methods of TLMDRefine are able to return location of found words
|Tab "LMD Search"
The TLMDSearchFileGrep control helps you to integrate file search funtionality to your applications. Against the FileGrep control available in the main LMD-Tools package all features of SearchPack for searching file contents are available.
Use the TLMDDBRefine control to add advanced search funtionality (complex search operations with operators and wildcards) for searching in database fields to your database applications.
Use TLMDRefine to add advanced search features (currently text streams only) to your application. Complex search expressions are supported, which can contain keywords like AND, OR, NOT, NEAR or wildcards like * and ?. Brackets for nesting search expressions are supported as well.
© by LMD
All other trademarks are acknowledged.